While there is inherent harm in removing a normal, healthy, innervated and vascularized body part, the harms are not widely known. Botched circumcisions are not often publicized. These sources address circumcision harms that occur in males, as well as harms caused to females by circumcision, excision, and infibulation.
- Foreskin Sexual Function/Circumcision Sexual Dysfunction
- What Is Lost to Circumcision
- “How Male Circumcision May be Affecting Your Love Life” by Christiane Northrup MD
- Does Circumcision Cause Erectile Dysfunction (ED)?
- Complications of Circumcision by Rosemary Romberg ******** WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT!! ********
- “One Baby’s Experience” – a pictorial by Rosemary Romberg
- Botched Circumcisions and Circumcision Deaths (dirty little secrets exposed)
- The Psychological Impact of Circumcision upon Men, in their Own Words
- Circumcision: The Hidden Trauma by Ronald Goldman (book)
- Male and Female Circumcision Compared
- circumcisionharm.org ******** WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT!! ********
*Catholics Against Circumcision may not agree with everything stated at other websites linked to from here.