Fr. John J. Dietzen, M.A., S.T.L.
Fisheaters – by Tracy Tucciarone
Fr. Peter A. Clark, S.J., PhD
David P. Lang, PhD
- Implicit Catholic Teaching against Non-Therapeutic Child Circumcision
- Elective Child Circumcision and Catholic Moral Principles
- Dr. David Lang’s reply to David Albert Jones
- Book: The “Circumcision” Decision: A Catholic Critique Paperback – May 17, 2017
- Video: “The Moral Question of Circumcision ~ Dr. David Lang” on ReConquest with Br. Andrè Marie
- Circumcision: An Acceptable Practice? by BROTHER ANDRÉ MARIE, M.I.C.M.
Fr. Edwin F. Healey, S.J.
- Respect for Bodily Integrity: A Catholic Perspective on Circumcision in Catholic Hospitals
from “The American Journal of Bioethics”
- An Open Letter to the Physicians of the Catholic Medical Association
- Driven by a Purpose – Fighting for the Rights of Children
- Protect Children from Circumcision
Fr. Jacques Monet, S.J.
Fr. John R. Donahue, S.J.
Father Raymond Suriani
Marian Tompson, Catholic founder of La Leche League
- What the Bible Really Says About Routine Infant Circumcision by Laura Jezek
- “Circumcision and the Christian Parent” by Rosemary Romberg
- Circumcision: The Painful Dilemma by Rosemary Romberg
- “New Testament and Circumcision” by Michael Glass
- “Circumcision: Ancient Blood Sacrifice” by Gerald E Boor
- “Jews Who Question Circumcision” by Ronald Goldman, PhD
- Roman Catholic Church and Circumcision
- “Ebionism” – Heresy On Circumcision
- How Judaic is the Circumcision?
- JESUS AND THE PHARISEES
- Epistle of the Galatians
- History of the World’s Most Controversial Surgery
*Catholics Against Circumcision may not agree with everything stated at other websites linked to from here.